Cloth diapering and natural parenting - follow me as I try out new products and new to me products for my children and myself!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fit pictures of PD OS stage 1 fitted

Fully stuffed on a 17lb 9 month old (27'' tall)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

With fold over soaker on 47lb 5 year old (47'' tall)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fully stuffed on 47lbs 5year old
Photobucket
Photobucket


For comparison
Goodmama on the 9m old (which comes no where close to fitting the 5 year old)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Fit with just the 2 layer velour topped soaker in PD (soakers are about the same size as GM soakers)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Punkin Doodle diaper is snappied with an infant size snappi and yes, my snappi skills need work :) I've been using snap fitteds and pockets for so long I almost lost my skills! My pinning looks MUCH better, but the little kid wiggles too much and the big one is terrified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mom with two great kids, 5 year old C and 9 month old S. I love being a mother and I take a lot of pride in the way I raise and take care of my kids.